Begin by verifying that we have a leak in our water supply network after the counter (for leaks before counter thank you to directly call the manager see No. on your water bill).
- To do this open the access to your meter hatch
- Make sure you have no withdrawal during checkout.
- Take pictures in the complete index (numbers and hand position or wheel).
- Proceed with visual and acoustic flushing, outdoor taps, filling the pool, sprinkler valves, the water treatment system (softener or reverse osmosis) and check valve of the tank safety group hot water or boiler. This should be done with caution.
- Take a photo index your counter and make a difference to the liter.
The counter turned over control and you do not detect bleed on verified spots “you have a leak“
The counter has not run for checks “control over a longer period is recommended” (take a picture again before bed and another upon awakening foremost racking, close the flush for the night).